- Participants must be enrolled in an educational institution of interior design or architecture.
- This contest is open to all interior design & Architecture students who are in second-year and onwards
- Entries must conform strictly to the submission guidelines and must be submitted to the contest coordinator of each school.
- Final date of entry is 31stof October 2018.
- All entries become the property of Nippon Paint Group of Companies.
- Judges' decisions are final.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified to present an oral presentation as a final judging procurement.
- Winners will be notified to attend the award ceremony. Winning entries may be featured in marketing and promotional materials as deemed appropriate by the organizer and sponsor.
- Winners will bear all the expenses for travel costs and other incidentals relating to their appearance at the launch, oral presentation and award ceremony.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or credit.
- The organizer reserves the right to substitute the top prize with another product of similar retail value without prior notice.
Every participant must indicate in the Entry Form that they agree to the Terms & Conditions. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions which can be found in the Entry Kit as well.