Colour Chip and Product Name|
Students must use Nippon Paint products and colours in the project.
Students must state clearly what the eco-friendly products are, as well as the elements, used in the project.
Justify why the colours were chosen.
Name & Theme/Concept
All project must be stated with the project title and theme/concept.
- Presentation board (A2 size) – minimum 3 boards and maximum 4 boards to be submitted as soft copies only.
- Board 1 must show: Existing site photo (if applicable), property / site developer (if applicable), floor plan, elevation, furniture layout plan, and site analysis.
- Board 2, 3, 4 must show: 3D perspectives with Nippon Paint colour chips and codes.
- Presentation Boards must be designed in vertical layout format.
- In the digital copy of the project on CD/DVD, the design of the A2 board must be saved in a folder named "Presentation Board", with the file name set as "Your Name – Board 1". The design statement needs to be included.
- Design statement should not be more than 1,000 words in a Microsoft Word file format.
- Provide a recent personal photo in JPEG format.
- All required image files must be in 300dpi in JPEG format ONLY.
- The individual perspectives in JPEG format, high resolution (300dpi) and A4-sized (minimum) must be saved in a folder entitled "Perspective". The file name of the JPEG shall be saved in a naming format based on "area". For example: Living room/Lobby.
- All colours used in the project must be from Nippon Paint's products range.
- All colours used in the design must be clearly illustrated with Nippon Paint's colour name, colour code and product range. Please download the colour chips here
- All colours used in the design must be clearly illustrated with the Organizer's colour name, colour code and product range
- Label all areas on the floor plan.
- Perspective in A2 board number 2, 3 and 4 must be in A3, A4 or A5 sizes to be pasted on the board.
- The Entry Form must be attached or affixed as a cover page when submitting the entry in the CD/DVD submission. Download the Entry form here.
- Submissions should not include the Participant's profile and the education institution's name on the presentation board to ensure the anonymous judgement of the competition.